Freelancercareers.org is committed to protecting your personal, contact and other information as well as your privacy. Our privacy statement was developed to explain why we collect certain information from you, to whom that information is disclosed, and how we protect your privacy.
By submitting our registration form, you agree to the collection, processing and use of the information by Freelancercareers.org. To become the member of our global network, you need to provide us with the information that is marked as mandatory in the registration form.
How your information is used
Your information may be used in any one of the following ways:
- To provide you with an instant access to our job database.
- To process timely payments for the job performed.
- To analyze your browsing preferences to help us optimize our site.
How your information is protected
Your information is protected in the following ways:
- We will not require unnecessary information, only information needed to set up efficient communication between you and our company.
- We do not store any information about you which is no longer relevant.
- We protect your information against unauthorized use. We enforce highly secure procedures in the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorized access.
This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site.
Freelancercareers.org reserves the right to change or amend the present Privacy statement as deemed necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. We will immediately inform you of any of such alterations by posting t he updated privacy statement on our web site. Make sure you regularly visit this page to know of any changes applied.